- To make a seed bed, remove weeds and dig over the site with a spade, removing any particularly large stones.
- Level roughly and then work over the area with a rake to leave a fine finish.
- If you can, two or three weeks before sowing, spread a general granular fertiliser across the site and rake into the soil.
Seed can be sown directly into the soil from April to July.
- Make a 2cm (0.75in) deep trench with the corner of a rake (or a cane will do) and drop in two seeds every 10cm (4in).
- Cover, water well and label - when the seedlings are about 2cm (0.75in) high, remove the weakest of each pair to leave one seedling every 10cm (4in).
- If you want a plentiful supply, sow seeds every month, keeping rows 20cm (8in) apart.
As with any kind of garden, success usually starts with the soil. Most vegetables do best in moist, well-drained soil that's rich in organic matter (such as compost or peat moss).
Many gardeners like to have their vegetable gardens close to the house. This makes it easier to harvest fresh produce while you're cooking. It can also be handy to keep a few favorite potted vegetables next to your grill.
Delivery Charges - The delivery charge is worked out from the weight and the size of the order. We have several rates that apply to UK mainland addresses. A delivery charge of £0.89 is for a single packet of seeds and stays at the same price up to 4 packets. Once you have put together your order the delivery charge will show before payment. All orders are despatched in one delivery.
Delivery times - Orders are despatched to you within 7 days unless there is a delay caused by the weather conditions. We shall inform you via email of the delivery day as soon as it is known closer to the time.
To take advantage of a promotional code or gift voucher this must be entered into the redeem code box at the checkout. Discounts cannot be given once an order is completed and any codes have not been used.
Radish - French Breakfast
Vegetable Seeds | Genus Raphanus | Raphanus sativus
One of the most famous varieties but I have yet to see it eaten first thing in the morning in France. Long roots of red with a white tip.
Receive 2% Reward Points for products purchased.
Receive Reward Points for writing a review and/or sharing this product.
|1200 Seeds||Sow March - August||£1.20||1 Available|